- clarified butter (3 tbsp)
- eggs (3)
- flour (1/2 cup)
- milk (2/3 cup)
- powdered sugar
- salt (1/4 tsp)
- vanilla extract (1/4 tsp)
- Warm eggs up in hot water until they are room temperature.
Microwave the milk until it comes up to room temperature.
- Combine milk, flour, eggs, salt, and vanilla extract in a blender
and blend until smooth.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet and add clarified butter. Pour the batter
directly in the center. If the skillet is hot enough, it should
bubble around the outsides.
- Bake in a 425F oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately out of the oven. Coat generously in powdered
sugar and squeezed lemon.